Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sunday market!








This morning I went to the open-air Sunday Market in Santa Maria, a little village in the centre of the island.
It always cheers me up. I love the market vibe! It even has a corner for local organic produce.
People from Arc al Cel were there as usual, with their lovely organic baked goods. They use a certain old, local variety of spelt, called "xeixa", way more digestion-friendly than wheat. And no animal grease but olive oil!
The smell of roasted peppers filled the morning air.



Then back home I started working on a collage for the cover of a very special record we have in the works.
And some other projects. In complete black and white? Can't decide yet. Let's see what the evening brings.






3 comments:

Tangentine said...

Gorgeous.

Makes me want to go on holiday.

Eva said...

I really love little markets like that, it looks charming...

uniquenique01 said...

It looks stunning that market I love the vibrant colors in your pictures. Makes me want to go exploring.