Sunday, October 24, 2010

small collage cards, fake polaroids and a trip to the market.




I have just returned for a great trip to the market. It was more crowded than ever, and even so, I managed to come back home with amazing finds: a bunny that looks like a pig, a weird lady in a cabinet, a vintage camera and loads of vintage science prints!

This has sparkled my imagination for a dozen art projects. Hope I get the energy to get them going this week. Why this week?

You know what happens in just 7 days? NaNoWriMo starts on Nov 1st!

Besides not writing that outline (because I'm a pantser, which means I write by the seat of my pants) and according to my master plan, this week I have to get at least one more Resolutions print out there, and start some more cards, and stock the freezer with homemade food for those crazy NaNo writing nights.

You, dear blog follower, you're my witness. If I come here in 2 weeks and whine about being weary, abandoned by the muse, bored or overwhelmed, please give me a nudge or a kick in the ass. I will need it.

PS: here, take a look at my mini fake polaroids and ACEOS.

5 comments:

mysterymoor said...

I went to the market today too, but wasn't as lucky! I looked hard for vintage cameras and couldn't find anything worth bringing home. Oh well, maybe next week!

uniquenique said...

Glad you had a good day at the market. Good luck on this hectic week you have made for yourself

Anonymous said...

Yet again, the flea market was rained off here and I need stock!! Who knew it would rain this much in the S. of France? I often see vintage cameras but don't know enough about them to take the plunge and buy - same with jewellery.

Anonymous said...

Yet again, the flea market was rained off here and I need stock!! Who knew it would rain this much in the S. of France? I often see vintage cameras but don't know enough about them to take the plunge and buy - same with jewellery.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I seem to have a stammer, please delete one for me.